Saturday 22 August 2020

Biden

Short commentary...

Biden made the speech I had hoped he would make. It was all about unity and an end to hate. It was inspirational - maybe the best speech he has ever given.

However, he was obviously pushing as hard as he could to stay on top for 25 minutes. He did well - I counted only eight very slight missteps. Nonetheless, I think that speech will be the most energy we will see from Biden from this point onward.

I shudder to think what he will be like in the third year of a mandate. He needs to commit to only staying for one term of office.


Note - Including both the Pervert Clinton and the Crooked Clinton as part of the Democratic National Convention was painful to watch. Biden needs to be forthright enough to tell them to go away. This is his party now.

You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!



No comments:

Post a Comment